DirectoryNassim Haramein's Resonance Project Foundation
"The Origin of Spin: A Consideration of Torque and Coriolis Forces in Einstein's Field Equations and Grand Unification Theory" (PDF), by Nassim Haramein and E.A. Rauscher.... Nassim Haramein (b. 1962) is a Swiss amateur physicist. Haramein claims to have developed, in collaboration with academic-but-fringe physicist Elizabeth Rauscher, a Unified Field Theory that he calls the Haramein-Rauscher Metric. According to Haramein, this "metric" is a new solution to Einstein's Field Equations that incorporates torque and
Nassim Haramein critics review Response to Bobathons “A
in August Nassim received the 'Best Paper Award' at the 9th International Conference CASYS’09 at the University of Liege, Belgium. The subject being ‘The Schwarzschild Proton’ which we will forward to you so that you can read it at your leisure.... Nassim Haramein (The Matrix Dictionary) a Unified Field Theory that he calls the Haramein-Rauscher Metric. Elizabeth A. Rauscher is an American physicist and parapsychologist. She is a former researcher with the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, the Stanford Research Institute, and NASA. In 1975 Rauscher co-founded the Berkeley Fundamental
Sacred Geometry & Unified Fields – Finally the Theory of
Physicist Nassim Haramein presented new concepts explaining how we are all interconnected and can access infinite knowledge. As early as 9 years old, Nassim was already developing the basis for a unified hyperdimensional theory of matter and energy, which he … ball canning back to basics pdf Haramein’s series of groundbreaking scientific papers, including his award-winning paper “The Schwarzschild Proton” and recent “Quantum Gravity and the Holographic Mass”, propose solutions to the long-sought quest for a Unified Field Theory, revolutionizing our current understanding of physics and our place in the universe. This groundbreaking theory, which incorporates torque
Nassim Haramein Facebook
Haramein’s series of groundbreaking scientific papers, including his award-winning paper “The Schwarzschild Proton” and recent “Quantum Gravity and the Holographic Mass”, propose solutions to the long-sought quest for a Unified Field Theory, revolutionizing our current understanding of physics and our place in the universe. This groundbreaking theory, which incorporates torque how to create editable pdf form fields in google document Nassim Haramein is a renowned physicist, known mainly because of his unconventional ways. When he was nine years old, he realized during a bus journey that the Universe was made of ‘dots’. The Unified Field Theory arose from this perception of an astral projection in his mind.
How long can it take?
The Power Of Spin Nassim Haramein - Psychedelic Adventure
- Nassim Haramein Sacred Geometry and Unified Fields
- Nassim Haramein on Unified Field Theory Self-Transformation
- Nassim Haramein RationalWiki - www.BahaiStudies.net
- Nassim Haramein critics review Response to Bobathons “A
Nassim Haramein Unified Field Theory Pdf
This matches the Unified Fields models elaborated by Nassim Haramein. This marks a new era for science. This bridges the gap between spirituality and science with the Unified Field Theory. This marks a new era for science.
- The CONNECTED UNIVERSE explores new understandings in science that reveal a bigger picture of interconnection than we have ever imagined. This eye opening film explores how the fundamental experience of being human is also about connection…
- Nassim Haramein is the Director of Research at the Resonance Project Foundation, leading a team of physicists, electrical engineers, mathematicians and other scientists to explore the frontier of
- Nassim Haramein was born in Geneva, Switzerland in 1962. As early as 9 years old, Nassim was already discovering the universal dynamics of matter and energy, which led him on a journey toward pioneering a new approach to quantum gravity and continual developments in unified field theory.
- Nassim Haramein TedX - Quick and succinct summary of the holographic unified field theory Find this Pin and more on Science by Zestfully Clean . Through nearly 30 years of research in physics and writing multiple papers, Haramein has come to a deep understanding of the underlying mechanics of our univ.